Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 11, 2016

The ultimate Children’s Christmas Book List

christmas-booksIf a kid ever asks me who I think is the ultimate traveler, my answer couldn't be any more clear. No, it's not a constantly-working-overtime pilot or flight attendant or a consultant that travels six days a week. It's Santa, and in the spirit of the man, and because this is my son's first Christmas, I'm buying him all of my favorite holiday books so Natalie and I can read him bedtime stories leading up to the big night. If you have any little ones (sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, grandkids…) that you need to buy some children's Christmas books for, you might want to check out this list.

  1. "The Night Before Christmas" (from $14.51)
  2. "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" (from $3.25)
  3. "Frosty the Snow Man" (from $3.44)
  4. "A Charlie Brown Christmas" (from $7.99)
  5. "How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" ($9.60)
  6. "The Polar Express" (from $14.89)
  7. "The Snowman" (from $7.63)
  8. "Olive, the Other Reindeer" (from $12.33)
  9. "The Twelve Days of Christmas" (from $6.66)
  10. "The Little Drummer Boy" (from $3.99)
  11. "A Christmas Carol" (from $2.32)
  12. "Nutcracker" (from $3.99)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét