Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 12, 2016

My Plush-Leather Travel Journal about Choice

san-francisco-with-dad-october-2016-015These days I do almost everything digitally, except for one thing: write in my plush-leather travel journal. I buy one every year and have been doing so since the 1990s. If you ever sit next to me on a plane, you'll see that the moment I take my seat, I open up my travel journal and begin writing like a madman. I write the destination, date, airline, type of aircraft, seat number, listed departure time, actual departure time, flight time, miles, what I did on the trip, where I ate, how much I spent, transportation modes, weather, and so on.

I know it's kind of Rainman-esque, but I began doing it when I was afraid to fly as it helped me focus my mind on something else. Now it helps me remember all the details of my trip and makes for a great keepsake. I discovered World Travel Journals at Barney's New York but now I go directly to the source (Graphic Image) and do it online. World Travel Journals ($60) make great gifts, too, since they have all kinds of maps and you can personalize them!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét